THE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Travelling in the north of Thailand is not only an opportunity to absorb the richness and rewards of its natural beauty but also to experience its lush cultural heritage and spiritual progression within the Thai Buddhist framework.
MCU. Buddhist University, Chiang Mai Campus, welcomes all to visit the Tradition, Buddhism, etc. Besides, we provide you with the MEDITATION RETREAT WORKSHOP (Concentration Meditation and Vipassana Meditation) which is the way to make the mind peaceful, and to develop transcendent insight which penetrates into the truth of life.
We are sorry to inform you that the meditation retreat on the following dates will be cancelled :
- Meditation course on 1-2 January 2019 is cancelled.(New Year’s Eve)
- Meditation course on 19-20 February 2019 is cancelled.(Makha Bucha Day)
- Meditation course on 16-17 July 2019 is cancelled.(Asarnha Bucha Day)
- Meditation course on 22-23 October 2019 is cancelled.(King Chaulalongkorn Memorial Day)
- Meditation course on 10-11 December 2019 is cancelled.(Constitution Day)
More information please contact :
Facebook page : monk chat mcu.chiangmai
One day meditation is available any weekly on Monday and Friday.
From 9:30AM – 4:00PM