THE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Travelling in the north of Thailand is not only an opportunity to absorb the richness and rewards of its natural beauty but also to experience its lush cultural heritage and spiritual progression within the Thai Buddhist framework.
MCU. Buddhist University, Chiang Mai Campus, welcomes all to visit the Tradition, Buddhism, etc. Besides, we provide you with the MEDITATION RETREAT WORKSHOP (Concentration Meditation and Vipassana Meditation) which is the way to make the mind peaceful, and to develop transcendent insight which penetrates into the truth of life.
We are sorry to inform you that the meditation retreat on the following dates will be cancelled :
- Meditation course on 29-30 May 2018 is cancelled.
- Meditation course on 23-24 October 2018 is cancelled.
- Meditation course on 4-5 December 2018 is cancelled.
- Meditation course on 1-2 January 2018 is cancelled.
- On 4 December will run for one day meditation course. Start at 09.00am.
More information please contact :
Facebook page : monk chat mcu.chiangmai
One day meditation is available any weekly on Friday
From 9:30AM – 4:00PM
***One day meditation course on 12 May 2017 is cancelled.
We apologize for any inconvenience.