THE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Traveling in the north of Thailand is not only an opportunity to absorb the richness and rewards of its natural beauty but also to experience its lush cultural heritage and spiritual progression within the Thai Buddhist framework.
MCU. Buddhist University, Chiang Mai Campus, welcomes all to visit the Tradition, Buddhism, etc. Besides, we provide you with the MEDITATION RETREAT WORKSHOP (Concentration Meditation and Vipassana Meditation) which is the way to make the mind peaceful and to develop transcendent insight which penetrates into the truth of life.
For more information < Click>
4 Day Mindfulness Meditation Retreat Schedule in every month
- On 23rd – 26th July 2019
- On 20th – 23rd August 2019
- On 24th – 27th September 2019
- On 29th October – 1st November 2019
- On 26th – 29th November 2019
- On 24th – 27th December 2019
We are sorry to inform you that the meditation retreat on the following dates will be cancelled :
- Meditation course on 1-2 January 2019 is cancelled.(New Year’s Eve)
- Meditation course on 19-20 February 2019 is cancelled.(Makha Bucha Day)
- Meditation course on 16-17 July 2019 is cancelled.(Asarnha Bucha Day)
- Meditation course on 22-23 October 2019 is cancelled.(King Chaulalongkorn Memorial Day)
- Meditation course on 10-11 December 2019 is cancelled.(Constitution Day)
- 1 Day meditation course on Monday 11th November is cancelled.(Loy Krathong Festival)
Now, our meditation center has construction project of meditators building. We are planing to have longer retreat for people from over the world, they are able stay longer and practice meditation.
More information please contact :
Facebook page : monk chat mcu.chiangmai
- Monk Chat Office Wat Suan Dok, Suthep Rd Muang District Chiang Mai Province.
- The International Meditation Center Sriwangthan Village T. Phapai A. Sunsai Chiang Mai Province.