THE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Traveling in the north of Thailand is not only an opportunity to absorb the richness and rewards of its natural beauty but also to experience its lush cultural heritage and spiritual progression within the Thai Buddhist framework.
MCU. Buddhist University, Chiang Mai Campus, welcomes all to visit the Tradition, Buddhism, etc. Besides, we provide you with the MEDITATION RETREAT WORKSHOP (Concentration Meditation and Vipassana Meditation) which is the way to make the mind peaceful and to develop transcendent insight which penetrates into the truth of life.
For more information < Click>
4 Day Mindfulness Meditation Retreat Schedule in every month of 2020
- On 28th – 31st January 2020 (completed)
- On 25th – 28th February 2020 (click) (Next)
- On 24th – 27th March 2020 (click)
- On 28th April – 1st May 2020 (click)
- On 26th – 29th May 2020 (click)
- On 23rd – 26th June 2020 (click)
- On 28th – 31st July 2020 (click)
- On 25th – 28th August 2020 (click)
- On 22nd – 25th September 2020 (click)
- On 27th – 30th October 2020 (click)
- On 24th – 27th November 2020 (click)
- On 15th – 18th December 2020 (click)
We are sorry to inform you that the meditation retreat on the following dates will be cancelled :
- Meditation course on 14th – 15th April 2020 is cancelled.(Songkhan Festival)
Now, our meditation center has construction project of meditators building. We are planing to have longer retreat for people from over the world, they are able stay longer and practice meditation.
More information please contact :
Facebook page : monk chat mcu.chiangmai
- Monk Chat Office,Wat Suan Dok, Suthep Rd Muang District Chiang Mai Province.
- The International Meditation Center, Sriwangthan Village T. Phapai A. Sunsai Chiang Mai Province.