Meditation Retreat Workshop
Meditation can help to change or improve your quality of life. The Meditation retreat workshop will teach you mindfulness. To learn Meditation it’s not necessary to be Buddhist, everyone will benefit.
“Meditation Retreat Workshop”
• One-day meditation course weekly on Friday and Monday.
• 2-Days on Tuesday to Wednesday (weekly)
• 4-Days on Tuesday to Wednesday (Monthly)
Preparation and requirement for the meditation retreat.
• a photocopy of passport
Personal belongings for overnight stay:
• Loose, modest, non-transparent white clothes
• 300 Baht for a set of new white clothes (optional – by request)
• 800 Baht (2-day course) and 2.000 Baht (4-day course) for food and transportation (from Wat Suan Dok – Meditation center, meditation center – Wat Suan Dok)
• Accommodations & course service by donation
Making a reservation:
• A reservation must be made in advance
More photos <Click>